Under Control of Substances Hazardous to Health 2002 Regulations (CoSHH) any local exhaust ventilation system equipment (LEV) used with hazardous substances require thorough examination. Please check the list below to see if you have LEV plant requiring inspection.
We carry out these examinations using a variety of techniques using calibrated testing equipment. We will ensure that any enclosures, hoods, ducting, booths and fume cupboards are examined, and we will give you a report in compliance with CoSHH for verification. We will also carry out spray booth clearance time tests using smoke, and issue a report along with a clearance time warning notice, where appropriate.
We realise that this equipment is essential to the running of your business, so we will work with you to minimise disruption and ensure the inspections are carried out in a timely manner.
To arrange your next LEV plant examination please call us on 0118 981 1773 or email as at email@example.com
LEV Plant requiring examination
- Paint Spray Booths - Open Fronted & Enclosed
- Powder Spray Booths - Open Fronted & Enclosed
- Wood Dust Extraction - Multi-Leg Systems & Portable Units
- Welding Fume Multi-Leg Systems - Installed Systems & Portable Units
- Soldering Fume Extraction Systems - Multi-Leg & Portable Units
- Fume Cupboards
- Firing Range Systems